Posted to dev@superset.apache.org by John Bodley <jo...@airbnb.com.INVALID> on 2019/06/19 21:40:40 UTC

[VOTE] SIP-15/15A Proposal for Transparent and Consistent Time Intervals

Hi,

I would like to call a vote on SIP-15/15A:

   - https://github.com/apache/incubator-superset/issues/6360
   - https://github.com/apache/incubator-superset/issues/7656

These are proposals for transparent and consistent time intervals across
the Druid REST API and SQLAlchemy connectors. Note though the logic is
quite simple the changes required are somewhat involved and include a
method for transitioning between the current and proposed solutions.

If anyone has any hesitation, questions, or concerns about the logic please
comment on the relevant SIPs.

Thanks
-John

Re: [VOTE] SIP-15/15A Proposal for Transparent and Consistent Time Intervals

Posted by Maxime Beauchemin <ma...@gmail.com>.
+1

Max

Posted by Chris Williams <ch...@airbnb.com.INVALID>.
+1

Posted by Eli Brumbaugh <el...@airbnb.com.INVALID>.
+1

Posted by Krist Wongsuphasawat <kr...@gmail.com>.
+1

--

*Krist Wongsuphasawat, PhD*
http://kristw.yellowpigz.com

Re: [VOTE] SIP-15/15A Proposal for Transparent and Consistent Time Intervals

Posted by Vyl Chiang <vc...@lyft.com.INVALID>.
+1!

Posted by Jeff Feng <je...@airbnb.com.INVALID>.
+1 Binding

--

*Jeff Feng*
Product Lead

Re: [VOTE] SIP-15/15A Proposal for Transparent and Consistent Time Intervals

Posted by Michelle Thomas <mi...@airbnb.com.INVALID>.
+1