Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Marc Dorsa <md...@overlandstorage.com> on 2017/08/09 00:08:18 UTC

RE: Problem enabling SSLv3 in Tomcat 8.5.15

Posted by Marc Dorsa <md...@overlandstorage.com>.
> Hi Mark,
>
> When can we expect a Tomcat 8.5.x release with SSLv3 support re-enabled?  (This feature is critical for our product and is needed ASAP.)

Releases are typically monthly.

We've had a patch of regressions in releases which has delayed things
for the July release.

The August release vote passed yesterday and I expect to be making the
formal announcement later today.

Mark

Thanks Mark,

FYI, I've tested and verified SSLv3 works in Tomcat 8.5.20.

I'm a happy camper. :)

Marc

Re: Problem enabling SSLv3 in Tomcat 8.5.15

Posted by Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org>.
<snip/>