Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by "Ramaswamy, Muthu" <mr...@gers.com> on 2002/08/30 22:12:00 UTC

SOAP Body Format.

Hi All-

Currently I am using the EJB service in Axis. The Value Object I am using
contains several ArrayList. When I receive the SOAP message I see the
following:

<multiRef id="id0" SOAP-ENC:root="0"
xsi:type="ns3:TillTransactionDto"
xmlns:ns2="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/:encodingStyle"
xmlns:ns3="urn:com-gers-sales-cdb-CdbFacadeHome">
   <tillTenderBills href="#id1"/>
</multiRef>
<multiRef id="id1" SOAP-ENC:root="0"
xsi:type="SOAP-ENC:Array" SOAP-ENC:arrayType="xsd:anyType[2]"
xmlns:SOAP-ENC="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/">
   <item href="#id4"/>
</multiRef>
<multiRef id="id4" SOAP-ENC:root="0"
xsi:type="ns7:TillTenderBillDto"
xmlns:ns7="urn:com-gers-sales-cdb-CdbFacadeHome"
xmlns:SOAP-ENC="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/">
   <tenderCd xsi:type="xsd:string">CASH</tenderCd>
</multiRef>

Question: Instead of href=id1 I wish to have the generated output embedded
like the one listed below. I was using Apache SOAP but swtiched to Axis
recently. The Apache SOAP had the content embedded with the tags instead of
hrefs. How I can get the same format in Axis. Thanks.,

<multiRef id="id0" SOAP-ENC:root="0"
xsi:type="ns3:TillTransactionDto"
xmlns:ns2="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/:encodingStyle"
xmlns:ns3="urn:com-gers-sales-cdb-CdbFacadeHome">
   <tillTenderBills>
      <tenderCd xsi:type="xsd:string">CASH</tenderCd>
   </tillTenderBills>
</multiRef>

Appreciate your input.

Re: SOAP Body Format.

Posted by johnsbrn <jo...@hotmail.com>.
add the following parameter to your global configuration in the
server-config.wsdd file

<globalConfiguration>
  <parameter name="sendMultiRefs" value="false"/>
</globalConfiguration>