Posted to users@jackrabbit.apache.org by orair <gu...@hotmail.com> on 2011/05/25 15:56:14 UTC

Re: Lucene 2.9

I would like to add a vote on this request.

In our company, there are projects where lucene is managed directly.
Jackrabbit is used just as a storage (get/save) data files.
Otherwise, we have conflicts between the lucene version used directly 3.0
and the lucene version JackRabbit uses.

By the way, would at least be possible to use JCR without lucene?
We use the JCR repository just to add and get contents by path and/or
Identifier.

Regards,
Orair.

Re: Lucene 2.9

Posted by Thomas Kratz <ei...@googlemail.com>.
I have the same trouble with hibernate search which needs lucene 3.1
thanks to osgi classloading i can have both versions installed.