Posted to dev@logging.apache.org by Gary Gregory <ga...@gmail.com> on 2017/07/09 04:15:34 UTC

[log4j] Doc improvement proposal

Hi All,

In the docs, we talk about the "JMSAppender" but nowhere except for XML
examples do we mention that the configuration element name is actually
"JMS" and not "JMSAppender". I'm going to replace "JMSAppender" with "JMS
Appender" in the docs to make that point.

Feel free to update other appenders if you notice similar discrepancies.

Gary

Re: [log4j] Doc improvement proposal

Posted by Matt Sicker <bo...@gmail.com>.
Makes sense to me. That could've been a historical issue because the JMS
appender used to be two plugins (queue and topic).

--
Matt Sicker <bo...@gmail.com>