Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Carlos Alonso <ca...@unkasoft.com> on 2008/08/29 13:18:42 UTC

Is it possible to have cobertura reports for integration tests?

Hi all

I have a bi-module project, the first module is the project itself and
the second one is the integration-tests. I have cobertura reports for
unit tests execution, but, is there any way to have cobertura reports
for integration tests execution?

Thanks in advance.
Carlos

Re: Is it possible to have cobertura reports for integration tests?

Posted by Fabricio Lemos <fa...@gmail.com>.
Coincidentally I was looking for it right now, but did not found anything
interesting.

Anyone can help on this?

thanks in advance,
Fabrício Lemos

Posted by Thomas Lutz <ma...@gmx.at>.
I am facing a similar problem. Had no time to attack it now, but as far
as some googling told me, it's a bit of a problem with maven &
cobertura, better is emma & maven, because it's easier to both switch
instrumentation on in emma and merge the result files of the integration
tests with the unit tests afterwards.

cheers,
tom