Posted to user@couchdb.apache.org by Brit Gardner <br...@figarointeractive.com> on 2008/08/15 21:34:48 UTC

GeoCouch

I recently put together a small PHP script to easily handle storing Google's
JSON geo-coded data in couchdb.  I think this is a nice fit, obviously
because couchdb's native storage format is JSON.

Here's the download location if anyone's interested:
http://geocouch.googlecode.com/files/geocouch.php

Also, here's a quick and dirty usage tutorial:
http://britg.com/2008/08/15/using-couchdb-for-storing-google-geocoded-json-data/

Re: GeoCouch

Posted by Brit Gardner <br...@figarointeractive.com>.
Yeah, sure thing

Re: GeoCouch

Posted by Brit Gardner <br...@figarointeractive.com>.
Gotcha - moved it to a new section at the bottom called 'Libraries'

Re: GeoCouch

Posted by Noah Slater <ns...@apache.org>.

Re: GeoCouch

Posted by Brit Gardner <ga...@gmail.com>.
Ok, I've added the GeoCouch class to the wiki:

http://wiki.apache.org/couchdb/StoringGeoData

Re: GeoCouch

Posted by Brit Gardner <ga...@gmail.com>.
Yeah, definitely.