Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Antonio Gallardo <ag...@agsoftware.dnsalias.com> on 2003/10/31 14:11:24 UTC

block.properties not ordered

Hi:

After the last update of block.properties, now it is hard to find a kind
of order inside the file.

Before we had an alphabetical order, now it is not clear to be how it is
ordered.

Can we change it again? I think people will find stuff easier if it is
order as was before.

Of course the new dependency comments are better than before. we can stay
with them and order back alphabetically.

Comments?

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo.

Re: block.properties not ordered

Posted by Stefano Mazzocchi <st...@apache.org>.
On Friday, Oct 31, 2003, at 14:11 Europe/Rome, Antonio Gallardo wrote:

> Hi:
>
> After the last update of block.properties, now it is hard to find a
> kind
> of order inside the file.
>
> Before we had an alphabetical order, now it is not clear to be how it
> is
> ordered.
>
> Can we change it again? I think people will find stuff easier if it is
> order as was before.
>
> Of course the new dependency comments are better than before. we can
> stay
> with them and order back alphabetically.
>
> Comments?

opps, didn't notice the alphabetical order ;-)

no problem for me

--
Stefano.