Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Quinton McCombs <qm...@nequalsone.com> on 2003/02/13 21:28:57 UTC

Problem with WAR plugin on beta 8

It appears that the plugin.properties file in the war plugin is not
being processed.  According to the plugin.properties file, maven.war.src
is set to ${maven.src.dir}/webapp.  However does not seem to be set.  I
added the following to my maven.xml file:

    <postGoal name="war:init">
        <echo message="maven.src.dir=${maven.src.dir}"/>
        <echo message="maven.war.src=${maven.war.src}"/>
    <postGoal>

The result is:
    [echo] maven.src.dir=C:\sourceCode\neo/src
    [echo] maven.war.src=

Re: Problem with WAR plugin on beta 8

Posted by Kurt Schrader <ks...@karmalab.org>.
I am using b8 with the war plug-in and it's working fine here.  Can you
supply any more info?

-Kurt