Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Ann B <al...@gmail.com> on 2015/10/28 23:06:47 UTC

Re: Stem Words Highlighted - Keyword Not Highlighted

I removed the highlight specification before going to production.  The
results have the expected words.

Example: (search term stocks)

Includes free access to stock charts and instruction about using stock
charts in technical analysis of stocks. Paid subscriptions provide access
to more information.