Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by piotrz <pi...@gmail.com> on 2015/03/02 21:03:42 UTC

[ANNOUNCEMENT] Please welcome Maxim Solodovnik as our newest committer

Hi,

I am pleased to announce that the Project Management Committee (PMC) for
Apache Flex has invited Maxim Solodovnik to become a committer and he has
accepted.

Maxim helped us lately with Russian translation.
He is also really helpful and active on this mailing list.

I am looking forward to your first commit!

Welcome Maxim on board! :)

Piotr

-----
Apache Flex PMC
piotrzarzycki21@gmail.com

Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Please welcome Maxim Solodovnik as our newest committer

Posted by jude <fl...@gmail.com>.
Welcome Maxim!

Posted by Sugan Naicker <Su...@dev-x.co.za>.
Congrats Maxim!

Regards,

Sugan

Posted by Chris Martin <ch...@outlook.com>.

Posted by Tom Chiverton <tc...@extravision.com>.
On 03/03/15 04:00, Maxim Solodovnik wrote:
> And I'm sure we will find some time for the beer and party :))
An excellent first plan as a committer ;-)

Tom

Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Please welcome Maxim Solodovnik as our newest committer

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
Thanks a lot Piotr, Chris!

Now I'm one of The Flexible Guys :)))))
Will do my best to see you at the ApacheCon!

And I'm sure we will find some time for the beer and party :))

On Tue, Mar 3, 2015 at 2:26 AM, Christofer Dutz <ch...@c-ware.de>
wrote:

> Hi Maxim and welcome :)
>
> ... and he is always active spreading the Flex word on ApacheCons ;-)
>
> Hope to see you in Autumn for ApacheCon EU (April didn't work out for Flex
> :-( )
>
> Chris

WBR
Maxim aka solomax

AW: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Please welcome Maxim Solodovnik as our newest committer

Posted by Christofer Dutz <ch...@c-ware.de>.
Hi Maxim and welcome :)

Posted by Mihai Chira <mi...@gmail.com>.
Welcome Maxim!

Posted by Kessler CTR Mark J <ma...@usmc.mil>.
Gratz and welcome :)

-Mark

Posted by Harbs <ha...@gmail.com>.
Welcome!

Harbs

Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Please welcome Maxim Solodovnik as our newest committer

Posted by ay...@binitie.com.
++++1

aYo
ayobinitie.com
prestadsng.com
mrbinitie.blogspot

> I am pleased to announce that the Project Management Committee (PMC) for
> Apache Flex has invited Maxim Solodovnik to become a committer and he has
> accepted.
>
> Maxim helped us lately with Russian translation.
> He is also really helpful and active on this mailing list.
>
> I am looking forward to your first commit!
>
> Welcome Maxim on board! :)
>
> Piotr
>

> -----
> Apache Flex PMC
> piotrzarzycki21@gmail.com

Ix Multimedia Software

Jan Luykenstraat 27
3521 VB Utrecht

T. 06-51952295
I. www.ixsoftware.nl

Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Please welcome Maxim Solodovnik as our newest committer

Posted by Erik de Bruin <er...@ixsoftware.nl>.
Welcome Maxim,

Glad to have you on the team!

EdB

On Mon, Mar 2, 2015 at 9:03 PM, piotrz <pi...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am pleased to announce that the Project Management Committee (PMC) for
> Apache Flex has invited Maxim Solodovnik to become a committer and he has
> accepted.
>
> Maxim helped us lately with Russian translation.
> He is also really helpful and active on this mailing list.
>
> I am looking forward to your first commit!
>
> Welcome Maxim on board! :)
>
> Piotr
>

> -----
> Apache Flex PMC