Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com> on 2007/03/09 23:40:17 UTC

Re: Trouble building the Tuscany Trunk

I have updated java/pom.xml and created a default maven profile with what I
knew was working ok on trunk. This should avoid confusion for new people
trying to check what's the current status in trunk, and should make life
easier for others like me.

--
Luciano Resende
http://people.apache.org/~lresende