Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Pa...@lntinfotech.com on 2009/07/13 13:05:07 UTC

how to set Xbootclasspath in ofbiz

Hi,

I want to set the extenal jar files in the Xbootclasspath of ofbiz which I
have placed in accounting module lib folder.
I am able to  build the application successfully, but  at run time i
getting class not found exception  for the classes present in the jar
files which i have added extenally.

How can i set this in OFBiz in startofbiz.bat file

Thanks & Regards

Pardeep Ruhil

Re: how to set Xbootclasspath in ofbiz

Posted by Scott Gray <sc...@hotwaxmedia.com>.
Are you sure that the classes are actually in the jar and not in
another jar on which your one depends?

Regards
Scott

HotWax Media