Posted to pluto-dev@portals.apache.org by Eric Dalquist <er...@doit.wisc.edu> on 2012/04/06 19:46:27 UTC

Refactoring pluto-container-driver-api

We've been running into some problems with out the default
PortletServlet initializes and destroys portlets. There are
thread-saftey issues with the timer approach in the default
implementation as well as the iniability of portlet container impls to
effect how that initialization is done. The current design also
precludes the portlet container from being reloaded. I'd like to create
a branch off of trunk to commit the design changes I'm proposing for review.

If there are no objections I'll get the branch made and the changes I
have so far put committed for review.

-Eric