Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by "Daryl C. W. O'Shea" <sp...@dostech.ca> on 2008/02/29 20:05:38 UTC

Re: spamass-milter goes to 100% CPU on freebsd 6.3

On 29/02/2008 12:51 PM, Aflatoon Aflatooni wrote:
> Hi,
> I have installed spamassassin on my freebsd 6.3 and everything works
> great but after some time (it could be couple of days, or hours) the CPU
> utilization on spamass-milter goes to almost 100%.
> I have discovered that the following messages cause the 100% utilization:

> Since it is
> spam-milter and not sendmail that is having problem I am thinking that
> there is something in that message that is not liked by SpamAssassin.

Since it's spamass-milter that is going to 100% and not spamd I would
look for a problem with spamass-milter.

That said, you've described the reliability I've come to expect from
spamass-milter.  I would (and do) personally use something else.

Daryl