Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by Andrew Yang <An...@Sun.COM> on 2002/08/26 16:27:03 UTC

How To Instantiate a EnvelopeEditorFactory/EnvelopeEditor??

I tried to create an instance of EnvelopeEditorFactory (from which I can create an instance of EnvelopeEditor) by:

------------------------------------
try
{
   Class aClass = Class.forName("org.apache.soap.transport.EnvelopeEditorFactory");
   EnvelopeEditorFactory factory = (EnvelopeEditorFactory)aClass.newInstance();
   Properties props = new Properties();
   props.put("EnvelopeEditorFactory",
          "org.apache.soap.transport.EnvelopeEditorFactory");
   EnvelopeEditor editor = factory.create(props);
}
catch(Exception e)
{
}

An exception is thrown that complains
   "Cannot instantiate class: org.apache.soap.transport.EnvelopeEditorFactory"

Do you have any ideas? How should I create an EnvelopeEditor instance?

Thanks in advance!

Andy