Posted to dev@netbeans.apache.org by Jean-Marc Borer <jm...@gmail.com> on 2023/01/17 07:36:01 UTC

[plugin][dev] Looking for SFS Browser NB plugin source code

Hello,

I am constantly using the fantastic SystemFileSystem Browser plugin, when I
develop for the NB platform.
Lastly I had some idea to improve it and was looking for the plugin, but I
was not able to find it anymore on the internet (or I was not able to
properly search for it).

Does anyone know where I could find the code or has the code or if there is
an another plugin that does the same? This plugin is for more advanced than
"Browsing the layer.xml" file which serves another purpose.

Cheers,

JMB

Re: [plugin][dev] Looking for SFS Browser NB plugin source code

Posted by Jean-Marc Borer <jm...@gmail.com>.
Thx to all for your help.

Contrib definitely deserves more attention.

Posted by Michael Bien <mb...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Christian Oyarzun <co...@oyarzun.net>.
Hi Jean-Marc,