Posted to dev@allura.apache.org by Dave Brondsema <da...@brondsema.net> on 2019/06/17 20:06:07 UTC

[allura:tickets] #8304 Higher resolution icons in user card

---

** [tickets:#8304] Higher resolution icons in user card**

**Status:** open
**Milestone:** unreleased
**Labels:** gsoc19
**Created:** Mon Jun 17, 2019 08:06 PM UTC by Dave Brondsema
**Last Updated:** Mon Jun 17, 2019 08:06 PM UTC
**Owner:** nobody

The user card uses an image with src of `/u/myusername/user_icon` when using user icons uploaded into Allura (I haven't checked out exactly what happens with gravatar icons) and those default to 48x48 for legacy reasons.  We should use the `w` parameters of the icon macros/urls to get a 64x64 image or maybe even 128x128 for hi-dpi screens.

---

Sent from forge-allura.apache.org because dev@allura.apache.org is subscribed to https://forge-allura.apache.org/p/allura/tickets/

[allura:tickets] #8304 Higher resolution icons in user card

Posted by Dave Brondsema <da...@brondsema.net>.
- **status**: review --> closed
- **assigned_to**: Shalitha Suranga
- **Reviewer**: Dave Brondsema
- **Comment**:

Merged in https://forge-allura.apache.org/p/allura/git/merge-requests/329/

---

** [tickets:#8304] Higher resolution icons in user card**

**Status:** closed
**Milestone:** unreleased
**Labels:** gsoc19
**Created:** Mon Jun 17, 2019 08:06 PM UTC by Dave Brondsema
**Last Updated:** Wed Jun 19, 2019 05:02 PM UTC
**Owner:** Shalitha Suranga

Posted by Shalitha Suranga <sh...@gmail.com>.
- **status**: in-progress --> review

---

** [tickets:#8304] Higher resolution icons in user card**

**Status:** review

Posted by Shalitha Suranga <sh...@gmail.com>.
- **status**: open --> in-progress

---

** [tickets:#8304] Higher resolution icons in user card**

**Status:** in-progress