Posted to general@jakarta.apache.org by Tetsuya Kitahata <te...@apache.org> on 2003/07/13 13:10:23 UTC

[Newslettter] Readers' Voice (was Re: Jakarta Newsletter Issue 9 -- May-June 2003)

Hello,

http://nagoya.apache.org/wiki/apachewiki.cgi?JakartaNewsletterDrafts/Issue10

Please feel free to write the comments on the last (jakarta) newsletter
/ jakarta newsletter issue 9 ... (@ "Readers' Voice" Section)

... even if "the Jakarta Newsletter" will be outgrown to become
"the Apache Newsletter", your opinions/voices might be a help for it
in either case.

Sincerely,

-- Tetsuya (tetsuya@apache.org)

Re: [Newslettter] Readers' Voice (was Re: Jakarta Newsletter Issue 9 -- May-June 2003)

Posted by Tetsuya Kitahata <te...@apache.org>.
Andy,

Quite. Make sense.

Using a metaphor of the non-electronic newspaper,
"a paper with a national circulation" and "a local-news section" ..
right?

Sincerely,

-- Tetsuya (tetsuya@apache.org)

On Sun, 13 Jul 2003 11:36:06 -0400
(Subject: Re: [Newslettter] Readers' Voice (was Re: Jakarta Newsletter Issue 9 -- May-June 2003))

Posted by "Andrew C. Oliver" <ac...@apache.org>.

On 7/13/03 7:10 AM, "Tetsuya Kitahata" <te...@apache.org> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> http://nagoya.apache.org/wiki/apachewiki.cgi?JakartaNewsletterDrafts/Issue10
>
> Please feel free to write the comments on the last (jakarta) newsletter
> / jakarta newsletter issue 9 ... (@ "Readers' Voice" Section)
>
> ... even if "the Jakarta Newsletter" will be outgrown to become
> "the Apache Newsletter", your opinions/voices might be a help for it
> in either case.
>
> Sincerely,
>
> -- Tetsuya (tetsuya@apache.org)

Andrew C. Oliver