Posted to cactus-user@jakarta.apache.org by Chris Huisman <ch...@taylor.com> on 2004/08/05 00:32:49 UTC

cactus.properties

Hello,

I'm attempting to use the Junit in action book example to do ejb
integration testing via cactus .  Using the sample build-cactus.xml file
(modified of course) I get the following error:

[cactus] Missing Cactus property [cactus.contextURL]
   [cactus] org.apache.cactus.util.ChainedRuntimeException: Missing
Cactus property [cactus.contextURL]

were am I supposed to specify cactus properties, and what is the
cactus.contextURL?

Thank you,

Chris.

Re: cactus.properties

Posted by Chris Huisman <ch...@taylor.com>.
Thanks,

I refactored my ant build script and it's working now.

c.

RE: RE: cactus task and container contextUrl

Posted by Vincent Massol <vm...@pivolis.com>.

True... Maybe it's a CCI (http://tinyurl.com/423jk) project task... :-)

> > From what I gather, your need is simply to pass the host name instead of
> it
> > being hardcoded to localhost.
> >
> > Could you please add a JIRA issue to add support for adding a host name
> > attribute to the <cactus> task?
>
> Yes! That would be great! Jira issue is submited.
>
> Thanks a lot, for replies!

Thanks
-Vincent

Re: RE: cactus task and container contextUrl

Posted by "Maxim V. Gordienko" <ma...@dgap.mipt.ru>.
Vincent Massol цитата:

Posted by Vincent Massol <vm...@pivolis.com>.

RE: org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpRecoverableException: java.net.SocketException: Connection reset

Posted by Vincent Massol <vm...@pivolis.com>.
Hi Ming,

Is the application configured to work without SSL?

As for the error below, I have no idea. My suggestion would be to enable Cactus logging on the client side so that you can check what's going on and why HttpClient throws a "Connection reset".

See http://jakarta.apache.org/cactus/integration/manual/howto_config.html for help on enabling logging.

-Vincent

Posted by ffffc3fffff9ffffb7ffffef ffffb5ffffd4 <se...@yahoo.com.cn>.
Hi all,
[...]

org.apache.cactus.internal.client.connector.http.HttpClientConnectionHelper.connect_aroundBody1$advice(HttpClientConnectionHelper.java:188)
 at
org.apache.cactus.internal.client.connector.http.HttpClientConnectionHelper.connect(HttpClientConnectionHelper.java)
 at
org.apache.cactus.internal.client.connector.http.DefaultHttpClient.callRunTest(DefaultHttpClient.java:162)
 at
org.apache.cactus.internal.client.connector.http.DefaultHttpClient.doTest_aroundBody0(DefaultHttpClient.java:80)
 at
org.apache.cactus.internal.client.connector.http.DefaultHttpClient.doTest_aroundBody1$advice(DefaultHttpClient.java:188)
 at
org.apache.cactus.internal.client.connector.http.DefaultHttpClient.doTest(DefaultHttpClient.java)
 at
org.apache.cactus.internal.client.connector.http.HttpProtocolHandler.runWebTest(HttpProtocolHandler.java:159)
 at
org.apache.cactus.internal.client.connector.http.HttpProtocolHandler.runTest_aroundBody0(HttpProtocolHandler.java:80)
 at
org.apache.cactus.internal.client.connector.http.HttpProtocolHandler.runTest_aroundBody1$advice(HttpProtocolHandler.java:188)
 at
org.apache.cactus.internal.client.connector.http.HttpProtocolHandler.runTest(HttpProtocolHandler.java)

RE: cactus.properties

Posted by Vincent Massol <vm...@pivolis.com>.
Chris,

Re: cactus.properties