Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by robert lazarski <ro...@gmail.com> on 2006/03/25 14:34:01 UTC

Resolving org.apache.axiom.* ?

Hi all,

Quick question: How do I resolve org.apache.axiom.* ? For example, all the
axis2 sources list org.apache.axiom.om.OMAbstractFactory yet since Axiom is
now its own project, the Axiom jars list
org.apache.ws.commons.om.OMAbstractFactory . The axiom docs list
axis2-core-0.95.jar - but that seems out of date as I don't see that package
in the core jar.

Robert
http://www.braziloutsource.com/

Re: Resolving org.apache.axiom.* ?