Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Paul Sutton <pa...@awe.com> on 1998/01/02 14:54:48 UTC

Re: cvs commit: apachen/src/modules/proxy proxy_util.c

On Tue, 30 Dec 1997, Dean Gaudet wrote:
> On Tue, 30 Dec 1997, Ben Laurie wrote:
> > I think there are gadgets that do this (I could be wrong). I wouldn't be
> > brave enough to install them.
>
> I used to run xmouse under win95, which provides the more useful x-style
> focus, but I forget what applications get screwed up because they're
> written with the "active is always on top" mentality.  I seem to recall it

XMouse is part of the PowerTools stuff, available from www.microsoft.com.
It is most excellent, and makes Win95 bareable to use, even though some
apps get confused. Still doesn't fix my #1 GUI interface hassle: the way
windows pops up dialog boxes ontop of your working window... They
obviously don't expect people to use it as a multiprocessing operating
system. Doh.

//pcs