Posted to dev@falcon.apache.org by Balu Vellanki Bala <bv...@hortonworks.com> on 2016/08/09 06:38:58 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Apache Falcon 0.10 released

Hello everyone,

The Apache Falcon team is happy to announce the release of Apache Falcon
0.10.

Release source tar ball can be downloaded from the following link:
http://www.apache.org/dyn/closer.lua/falcon/0.10

A summary of release highlighting key changes can be found at :
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/attachment/12822339/FalconReleaseNote
s-0.10.pdf

On behalf of Apache Falcon Team, We thank everyone who contributed and
made this release possible.

Thanks,
Balu Vellanki

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Falcon 0.10 released

Posted by Venkat Ramachandran <me...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Balu for driving this release, a hard one and especially tackling
the last minute upgrade issues.

Posted by Ying Zheng <yz...@hortonworks.com>.
So many good features added! Thank you, Balu!

Posted by Sandeep Samudrala <sa...@gmail.com>.