Posted to dev@mesos.apache.org by Henning Schmiedehausen <he...@schmiedehausen.org> on 2014/07/21 19:57:55 UTC

Pure java implementation of the Apache Mesos APIs

Hi,

https://github.com/groupon/jesos

is a pure Java implementation of the SchedulerDriver, ExecutorDriver and
State APIs. It is feature complete and somewhat tested (it runs Marathon
and Singularity here in-house in non-production (lab) settings). This
requires Mesos 0.19 or better (it uses the HTTP APIs).

I am planning to do a release later this week, I also want to shade the
(somewhat uncomfortable) number of dependencies (offering both a shaded and
an unshaded version).

Feedback, forks, pull requests very welcome.

-h