Posted to server-dev@james.apache.org by Andrei Ivanov <my...@surfeu.fi> on 2002/05/18 18:11:23 UTC

TRUE -> true

Hi list.
Who is going to commit new modifications to james-config.xml in near future
please could you please change word "TRUE" to lowercase "true" everywhere in
<!--<useTLS>TRUE</useTLS>--> If it's possible :-) and there were no special
idea for keeping it upper case which is not clear...

Andrei

Re: TRUE -> true

Posted by Serge Knystautas <se...@lokitech.com>.
Ok, it's done.  Hopefully we can fix the underlying bug in Avalon at
some point though.
--
Serge Knystautas
http://www.lokitech.com