Posted to dev@abdera.apache.org by Hugo Duncan <hu...@yahoo.com> on 2006/12/18 01:26:01 UTC

Google News Atom Feeds

Google has atom feeds for their news searches, but they use
http://purl.org/atom/ns# as the namespace :-(  Opera, IE7 and firefox2 all
parse this OK, but, unless I have missed something, abdera does not.

Would there be any way in abdera to get this namespace parsed as the Atom
namespace?

http://mail.yahoo.com

Re: Google News Atom Feeds

Posted by James M Snell <ja...@gmail.com>.
-1. Abdera is meant to be an Atom 1.0 parser. What Google News is
producing is not Atom 1.0.

- James