Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by "Robert Simmons Jr." <ro...@jambit.com> on 2004/11/23 17:41:55 UTC

Changing Transport while using JAXRPC.

Currently I have the following code:

package com.bmw.candy.candiedServices.client;

import org.apache.axis.version.VersionService;
import org.apache.axis.version.VersionServiceLocator;

public class CandiedServices {
    public static void main(final String[] args) {
        try {
            VersionService service = new VersionServiceLocator();
            System.out.println(service.getVersion().getVersion());
        } catch (final Exception ex) {
            ex.printStackTrace();
        }
    }
}

This calls the version service using the generated classes that come as
a result of wsdl2java ant task. How can I alter my client to use a
different socket library or a different protocol (ssh for example) to
connect to the remote server??

-- Robert