Posted to dev@subversion.apache.org by Joe Swatosh <jo...@gmail.com> on 2010/05/19 06:33:19 UTC

Re: svn trunk r945350: PASS (x64-ubuntu gcc)

Is the Ubuntu Buildbot the only one still sending to
svn-breakage@subversion.tigris.org?  Is there an apache list somewhere
for watching buildbot results? (None listed on
http://subversion.apache.org/mailing-lists.html).

Joe

Posted by Joe Swatosh <jo...@gmail.com>.
On Wed, May 19, 2010 at 12:36 PM, Daniel Shahaf <d....@daniel.shahaf.name> wrote:
> Hyrum K. Wright wrote on Wed, 19 May 2010 at 08:38 -0500:

Wow.  That's awesome.  Thanks everyone for the info and the quick fix.
 I'm now subscribed to the correct list.

--
Joe

Re: svn trunk r945350: PASS (x64-ubuntu gcc)

Posted by Daniel Shahaf <d....@daniel.shahaf.name>.

Posted by "Hyrum K. Wright" <hy...@mail.utexas.edu>.

Posted by Bert Huijben <be...@qqmail.nl>.

	Bert