Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by Yang ZHONG <le...@gmail.com> on 2006/08/19 00:10:57 UTC

NOTICE file

I'm finishing off the standalone distribution of SDO for Java,
and beginning NOTICE.txt with the text from
HTTP://WWW.apache.org/legal/src-headers.html#notice<http://www.apache.org/legal/src-headers.html#notice><http://www.apache.org/legal/src-headers.html#notice>
At the same time, I notice SCA and DAS have the NOTICE files whose beginning
is different from what I expect.
I heard SCA and DAS had finished the distribution separation already, so is
it just a overlook or actually tolerable?

--

Yang ZHONG

Re: NOTICE file

Posted by Yang ZHONG <le...@gmail.com>.
I've already done the SDO one in 653.

On 8/22/06, Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com> wrote:

> http://www.mail-archive.com/tuscany-dev%40ws.apache.org/msg05128.html
>
> So, looks like we need to change the Notice.txt headers to :
>
> Apache Tuscany
> Copyright 2006 The Apache Software Foundation
>
> This product includes software developed at
> The Apache Software Foundation (http://www.apache.org/).
>
> I'll take care of the ones for DAS and SDO at by creating and submitting a
> patch soon:
>
> java\distribution\das
> java\distribution\das-samples
> java\distribution\sdo
>
> I think people working on SCA should review their files, as I found couple
> different versions of the NOTICE.txt there, so I was afraid to touch it.
>
> - Luciano
>

> On 8/19/06, haleh mahbod <hm...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > There was a posting few weeks pack stating that notice files have
> changed.
> > think Jeremy posted it. You can possibly search in the architve.
> >
> > On 8/18/06, Yang ZHONG <le...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > >
> > > I'm finishing off the standalone distribution of SDO for Java,
> > > and beginning NOTICE.txt with the text from
> > > HTTP://WWW.apache.org/legal/src-headers.html#notice<
> > > http://www.apache.org/legal/src-headers.html#notice><
> > > http://www.apache.org/legal/src-headers.html#notice>
> > > At the same time, I notice SCA and DAS have the NOTICE files whose
> > > beginning
> > > is different from what I expect.
> > > I heard SCA and DAS had finished the distribution separation already,
> so
> > > is
> > > it just a overlook or actually tolerable?
> > >
> > > --
> > >
> > > Yang ZHONG

> Luciano Resende
> SOA Opensource - Apache Tuscany

Yang ZHONG

Re: NOTICE file

Posted by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com>.

Re: NOTICE file

Posted by haleh mahbod <hm...@gmail.com>.
There was a posting few weeks pack stating that notice files have changed. I