Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by pe...@ec4b.com on 2007/04/03 22:49:41 UTC

Shipping Configuration Issue

Hi,

I am having an odd problem;

The shipping configuration settings in the xml (storeShipping.xml) do not
match what the order process presents as the shippings options.

1. The settings in 'Catalog > Stores > Shipping >' show 8 different methods
(estimateID | method) which I had setup in the xml file
(/hot-deploy/store/data/storeShipping.xml).

2. The order entry shipping options do not have the same 8 settings, they
have the original 4 settings that were there before I actually made the
changes. So when you are in the order entry processyou see the original
settings not the new settings that I have added.

3. I did use the 'Web Tools > XML Import to import this file'. But the
settings don't seem to have been 'activated', do I need to run a service
update.and if so would that affect my other custom settings to do with
product layout and other related settings?

Any ideas anyone!

Would be grateful to hear any suggestions, I do have some screenshots if
anyone would like to take a look.

Thanks & Regards,

Peter