Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Ralph Goers <Ra...@dslextreme.com> on 2004/12/16 21:43:03 UTC

trunk doesn't run - GroovyInterpreter not found.

I updated trunk and then did a clean and build.  I then started cocoon and
tried to access the sample site. It failed with a ClassNotFound exception
during initialization.  It looks like it is still being configured into
cocoon.xconf.

Ralph

Re: trunk doesn't run - GroovyInterpreter not found.

Posted by Torsten Curdt <tc...@apache.org>.
Ralph Goers wrote:
> I updated trunk and then did a clean and build.  I then started cocoon and
> tried to access the sample site. It failed with a ClassNotFound exception
> during initialization.  It looks like it is still being configured into
> cocoon.xconf.

yepp, sorry about that ...fixed

cheers
--