Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by lookman sanni <lo...@gmail.com> on 2009/08/23 11:27:20 UTC

Build priority

Hi dev.
Is there any way to specify in a java project that import should be resolved
first using packages in the same project, before getting to libraries? I'm
working with a project which contains same packages as JRE.
Thx

--
Best Regards

Lookman SANNI
http://blog.lookouster.org
MSBI Intern at Umanis Tours Services;

Re: Build priority

Posted by lookman sanni <lo...@gmail.com>.
Thx Mike for your reply.
Well, i was in fact trying to use com.sun.org.apache.... packages recquired
by tuscany under android (ide: eclipse). At runtime, android complains about
not finding a class. I then created a new X project which contains the
needed sources, and add it to my android project dependancies as i used to
Then the run continue until it fails again at some level pointing out that
it can't resolve a given class, although the source file of the class is in
the X project. I first thought that the first class instead of calling the
second from the same project, is referencing the one in jre (import order
problem during build). But a quick test on the classes.dex  entries show
that my second class has been bootstrapped to the device.
But why isn't it resolved? That's what i'm trying to resolve.

Re: Build priority

Posted by Mike Edwards <mi...@gmail.com>.