Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Dzmitry_Kashlach <dz...@gmail.com> on 2013/02/28 11:45:06 UTC

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError after starting JMeter with custom plugin

  Hi,

 I've faced with "java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Could not initialize class
org.apache.jmeter.gui.util.MenuFactory" when I run Jmeter with plugin which
I've developed.

 2013/02/27 16:42:31 ERROR - jmeter.JMeter: Uncaught exception:
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Could not initialize class
org.apache.jmeter.gui.util.MenuFactory
        at
org.apache.jmeter.control.gui.WorkBenchGui.createPopupMenu(WorkBenchGui.java:90)
        at
org.apache.jmeter.gui.tree.JMeterTreeNode.createPopupMenu(JMeterTreeNode.java:158)
        at
org.apache.jmeter.gui.action.EditCommand.doAction(EditCommand.java:47)
        at
org.apache.jmeter.gui.action.ActionRouter.performAction(ActionRouter.java:81)
        at
org.apache.jmeter.gui.action.ActionRouter.access$000(ActionRouter.java:40)
        at
org.apache.jmeter.gui.action.ActionRouter$1.run(ActionRouter.java:63)
        at java.awt.event.InvocationEvent.dispatch(InvocationEvent.java:251)
        at java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEventImpl(EventQueue.java:727)
        at java.awt.EventQueue.access$200(EventQueue.java:103)
        at java.awt.EventQueue$3.run(EventQueue.java:688)
        at java.awt.EventQueue$3.run(EventQueue.java:686)
        at
java.security.ProtectionDomain$1.doIntersectionPrivilege(ProtectionDomain.java:76)
        at
java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpOneEventForFilters(EventDispatchThread.java:242)
        at
java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForFilter(EventDispatchThread.java:161)
        at
java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForFilter(EventDispatchThread.java:154)
        at java.awt.WaitDispatchSupport$2.run(WaitDispatchSupport.java:182)
        at java.awt.WaitDispatchSupport$4.run(WaitDispatchSupport.java:221)

 I've started to receive this error after I moved from WIN to UBUNTU. Java
version - 1.7
 I've reviewed subscribing lists and see, that it is rather frequent error.
May be, someone knows how to start re-search towards fixing this bug? What
else should I check to get more information about my issue?

Re: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError after starting JMeter with custom plugin

Posted by Dzmitry_Kashlach <dz...@gmail.com>.
 Thank you Philippe,

 I use maven in IDE, so I have no lib folder, dependencies are resolved via
pom.xml.

 I've tried to re-build, and know I'm getting another error, which is
described in topic in  JMeter-DEV
<http://jmeter.512774.n5.nabble.com/Running-jmeter-with-self-written-plugin-please-me-give-a-peace-of-advice-td5716251.html>

 If you're able, please, answer there.

Re: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError after starting JMeter with custom plugin

Posted by Shmuel Krakower <sh...@gmail.com>.
I would suggest the developers mailing list.

Posted by Philippe Mouawad <p....@ubik-ingenierie.com>.
Hello,

This surely comes from a missing dependency of your plugin class.
Compare the contents of lib folder on 2 machines.

--
Regards
Philippe M.

Ubik Load Pack : Productivity plugins for JMeter<http://www.ubikloadpack.com/>