Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by manoj sadangi <sa...@gmail.com> on 2010/03/09 20:46:33 UTC

beginner question

Hi,
   May be this is a easy question but so far I was able not able to make it
work.
I am running ofbiz 9.04 . I can  see "Open for ecommerce" page.
How I can customize this page?
(meaning If I want to change bg color or font).
I tried to change the color in \framework\images\webapp\images\ecommain.css
but it had no impact on the page.

thanks,
manoj.

Re: beginner question

Posted by Ruth Hoffman <rh...@aesolves.com>.
Hi Manoj:
You are already 1/2 way there in that you have the right file. Try this
and see what happens:
In ~ecommain.css locate the "body" style. To change the background of
the entire web page from a default of white (#fff), add "background:
green" as shown below:
body {
background: #fff;
padding: 1em;
color: #333;
font-size:.65em;
line-height:1.5em;
text-align:center;
background: green;
}
Refresh the main ecommerce web page and observe the results. You may
also change the default font from  Arial....to whatever you'd like.
Note, there are many places where this default body style is
overwritten. So, even though you change the body to green, you will only
see this where it hasn't been overwritten by some other style.
Regards,
Ruth
Find me on the web at http://www.myofbiz.com or Google keyword "myofbiz"
ruth.hoffman@myofbiz.com