Posted to kato-spec@incubator.apache.org by Steve Poole <sp...@googlemail.com> on 2010/01/04 14:57:04 UTC

Happy New Year

Hi everyone -  greetings at the start of a new year.  I hope you all had a
good vacation.

As far as our work on JSR 326 is concerned we need to pick up speed on the
Snapshot API design and move it to a conclusion.   I have been working on a
pure Java prototype implementation  to help make it easier for us all to
understand and experiment with this design.   Discussion on that prototype
will happen on the dev list.

I'm going to post a couple of use cases for the Snapshot API which are more
specific to application development rather than the monitoring ideas posted
earlier.  We need to include both types of information of course.

Once we start the creative thoughts moving again  I will organise a
conference call where we can review our status.

Cheers

--
Steve