Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Deepal Jayasinghe <de...@opensource.lk> on 2006/03/16 06:00:54 UTC

Re: Axis2 version 1.0

Hi Brennan, All;

We have plan to release Axis2 0.95 soon , we were planning to do that
13th March but due to few critical problem we did not do that. AFAIK
Axis2 is in a stable state and seems to be feature complete (yes we have
few more bugs to fix). Once we release 0.95 (before end of this month)
I'd like to consider that as release candidate for Axis2 1.0. Unless we
find any major issues within a specified time interval, then that
version will become 1.0 ... what do you all think?

Brennan, Sean (IMS) wrote:

>Hey all,
>
>Anybody have a general idea when version 1.0 will be released?
>
>Thanks.

>Information in this e-mail may be confidential. It is intended only for the addressee(s) identified above. If you are not the addressee(s), or an employee or agent of the addressee(s), please note that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender of the error.

Deepal
~Future is Open~