Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Jeremy Boynes <jb...@apache.org> on 2005/01/25 07:38:45 UTC

Re: svn commit: r126350

jboynes@apache.org wrote:
> Author: jboynes
> Date: Mon Jan 24 22:35:47 2005
> New Revision: 126350

> Log:
> second part of JavaMail; use different protocols for store and transport in test

I could not find in the spec what the behaviour should be if the same
protocol is used as a store and a transport with different
implementation classes. As in most common scenarios the transport will
be SMTP and the store protocol POP3 or IMAP4, for now I have modified
the test case in the mail module to use different protocols for each.

--
Jeremy