Posted to log4j-dev@logging.apache.org by Matt Sicker <bo...@gmail.com> on 2014/08/30 04:13:07 UTC

In the process of updating the website for the git URLs.

I'm currently committing another directory to the site repo (calling this
one log4j-2.0.2-git) and will follow up with the symlink change. Anyway, I
wanted to mention the main things that I took care of in this site update.

* Added missing links to log4j-web and log4j-nosql javadocs
* Updated the key ID on the downloads page to be accurate for the release
* Javadocs were created using Java 1.7 this time. The only thing this
affects is the general look and feel. Links to Java APIs still go to 1.6. I
hope we can use Java 1.8 for the docs eventually, but there's still a bunch
of places where the javadocs need to be fixed up before that's possible.

Random side note: the commit emails for Git are damn near instantaneous!
Very nice!

--
Matt Sicker <bo...@gmail.com>

Re: In the process of updating the website for the git URLs.

Posted by Matt Sicker <bo...@gmail.com>.
I'm really impressed with the Git infrastructure so far.

Posted by Ralph Goers <ra...@dslextreme.com>.

Posted by Matt Sicker <bo...@gmail.com>.
http://logging.apache.org/log4j/2.x/source-repository.html

Posted by Matt Sicker <bo...@gmail.com>.