Posted to dev@forrest.apache.org by Sergey Missan <ad...@javable.com> on 2003/12/12 17:21:36 UTC

Re[2]: problem with avalon-tigris

Hi, David
DC> I gather that the compliance logos need to have an explicit border=0

I did not explain myself clearly -- yes I know that the border was not
setup explicitly to 0. And this is very strange, because for host
logo and credits logo (aka "Powered by Forrest") site2xhtml calls <xsl:call-template name="renderlogo">.

This renderlogo template (located in the common skin) sets border=0.

But for compliancy logos avalon-tigirs calls "compliancy-logos" template
which I can not find, neither in avalon-tigirs skin nor in the common
skin. Does anybody know where this template is?

-- Sergey

Re: Re[3]: problem with avalon-tigris

Posted by Dave Brondsema <da...@brondsema.net>.
Quoting Sergey Missan <ad...@javable.com>:

> Answering to myself
> I found compliancy-logos in the common- document2xhtml and set border
> to 0 there. Should probably be fixed in the Forrest too?
>
> -- Sergey

Done.

It was common/.../site2xhtml.xsl actually.

--
Dave Brondsema
dave@brondsema.net

Re[3]: problem with avalon-tigris