Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by li...@dankeeley.co.uk on 2007/05/18 17:54:00 UTC

full text validation on response

Hi,

We want to do full text validation of an xml response and compare to a
known good file.  However as the response has dates in it, we'll have to
strip or mask those out first.

Has anyone done this, and are there any hints, how much of it can be done
within jmeter, and what other tools help?

Dan

RE: full text validation on response

Posted by Matthew Coventon <ma...@iseinc.biz>.
My first thought is to use a Beanshell Assertion.  You could even code up
a custom java class if needed and use it within your Beanshell script.  From
Beanshell you can set success/failure on the sample.

Regards,

Matt C.