Posted to user@ant.apache.org by DoNOTuseREPLY <Do...@BusinessOmaha.com> on 2003/02/13 17:10:11 UTC

Re: ANT: KJS#00003 Appendix_E (BookMarks) (20030213)

Posted by Erik Hatcher <ja...@ehatchersolutions.com>.
On Thursday, February 13, 2003, at 11:10  AM, DoNOTuseREPLY wrote:
>> By all means feel free to enhance that Appendix E document
> Thank you!  Don't know about GUMP.  One more thing to learn?

No, no.  Gump is a nightly build tool that is running on the Apache
machines to build all the open-source projects in the world (well, ok,
not all of them, but pretty much all the ones that count).  A fellow
Ant committer recently enabled my Ant source code -> documentation
generator, which is essentially the same process I used to generate
Appendix E.  The data is being generated into XML files (one per task)
and then those are transformed into the HTML I pointed to earlier.  So,
rather than working with an existing PDF, we can now get even better
and more accurate with this generation process.

>> FOP wiz
> I hope this has a different meaning than ...

Than what?!

FOP, as in http://xml.apache.org/fop/

	Erik