Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by liujie liujie <we...@hotmail.com> on 2002/08/19 09:37:16 UTC

how to config tdk2.2 webapp base on multiple database

how to write webapp's build.property sperate om object to multiple database

RE: how to config tdk2.2 webapp base on multiple database

Posted by Stephen Haberman <st...@chase3000.com>.
Read the reply I gave you on torque-user list earlier today. Use two
schema files. This will give you two different runtime databases, set
via the TurbineResources.properties. Say dbA and dbB.

However, as you point out, the build.properties does not have support
for multiple databases (at least not off the top of my head), so instead
do some manual switching of build.properties files or create another
directory so one dir as the dbA build.properties and schema and the
other has the dbB build.properties and schema.

If all else fails (in my best Jon Stevens impression) "submit a patch."

:-)

- Stephen