Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Mats Forssblad <fr...@algonet.se> on 2001/09/20 15:31:06 UTC

Source for portlet api?

Where do I find the source for
org.apache.jetspeed.portlet.PortletAdapter and
org.apache.jetspeed.portlets.AbstractPorlet? I have javadoc for the api,
and I'm using the compiled classes with IBM Portal Server 1.2, but the
source for this and other classes seems not to be present in the
Jetspeed source branch for the new api.
Also I find the widespread use of the package com.ibm.wps.portlets - in
IBM tutorials and samples - disturbing. What's the policy on this? I'm
really scared to touch them, but if it's just a naming issue, and it's
all going to end up as org.apache.jetspeed-stuff, I guess they can be
used.

Re: Source for portlet api?

Posted by "Scott A. Roehrig" <sa...@hotmail.com>.
Well taken...

I think that as the release of jetspeed nears as well, the documentation on
the portletAPI as used in jetspeed will become clearer. WPS leverages a
large portion of the code and IBM has reverse contributed a good amount of
the API.

Scott
Posted by Mats Forssblad <fr...@algonet.se>.

Re: Source for portlet api?