Posted to derby-dev@db.apache.org by Zhimin Wang <my...@hotmail.com> on 2007/09/09 08:19:29 UTC

Are the old releases of Derby available?

Hello,

I plan to use Derby as a subject to study Regression Testing. I can only find the following releases: 10.1.1.0, 10.1.2.1, 10.1.3.1, 10.2.1.6, 10.2.2.0, 10.3.1.4

Does anybody know where I can get more previous releases?

Thanks.

Jimmy

Kick back and relax with hot games and cool activities at the Messenger Café.
http://www.cafemessenger.com?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_SeptWLtagline

Re: Are the old releases of Derby available?

Posted by Ole Solberg <ol...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Kathey Marsden <km...@sbcglobal.net>.