Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Thomas Bader <th...@bader-jene.de> on 2012/01/06 18:38:21 UTC

configure FaultListener

Hi,

I want to catch all unexpected exceptions for logging on the serverside.
The best way for doing this seems to be with an implementation of

     org.apache.cxf.logging.FaultListener

But how and where can I configure the use auf an FaultListener?

Thx
     Thomas

Re: configure FaultListener

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.
On Friday, January 06, 2012 6:38:21 PM Thomas Bader wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I want to catch all unexpected exceptions for logging on the serverside.
> The best way for doing this seems to be with an implementation of
>
>      org.apache.cxf.logging.FaultListener
>
> But how and where can I configure the use auf an FaultListener?

You can configure it on the Bus (more global, would apply to all endpoint on
that bus) or on the endpoint itself.

<cxf:bus>
    <cxf:properties>
          <entry key="org.apache.cxf.logging.FaultListener">
                   <bean class="...MyFaultListener"/>

Daniel Kulp