Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Mohammad Shadab Ali <Mo...@genpact.com> on 2013/08/13 11:32:53 UTC

SFTP stops polling files when delete option is set to true

Hi,

I am using SFTP component to transfer files from secured FTP location. When I am using delete=false then it polls multiple files without any error, but when I use delete=true then after polling and deleting few files it gets stuck and stops polling the files with the following exception.

6e54878ec6fdcdcdbd26 13.08.2013 12:11:07.899 *ERROR* [Camel (sftp2file) thread #9 - sftp] org.apache.camel.component.file.remote.SftpConsumer Caused by: [org.apache.camel.component.file.GenericFileOperationFailedException - Cannot retrieve file: /home/hs/SFTP/3 - Copy (5) - Copy.txt] org.apache.camel.component.file.GenericFileOperationFailedException: Cannot retrieve file: /home/hs/SFTP/3 - Copy (5) - Copy.txt
                at org.apache.camel.component.file.remote.SftpOperations.retrieveFileToFileInLocalWorkDirectory(SftpOperations.java:602)
                at org.apache.camel.component.file.remote.SftpOperations.retrieveFile(SftpOperations.java:470)
                at org.apache.camel.component.file.GenericFileConsumer.processExchange(GenericFileConsumer.java:333)
                at org.apache.camel.component.file.remote.RemoteFileConsumer.processExchange(RemoteFileConsumer.java:94)
                at org.apache.camel.component.file.GenericFileConsumer.processBatch(GenericFileConsumer.java:175)
                at org.apache.camel.component.file.GenericFileConsumer.poll(GenericFileConsumer.java:136)
                at org.apache.camel.impl.ScheduledPollConsumer.doRun(ScheduledPollConsumer.java:140)
                at org.apache.camel.impl.ScheduledPollConsumer.run(ScheduledPollConsumer.java:92)
                at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Unknown Source)
                at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask$Sync.innerRunAndReset(Unknown Source)
                at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.runAndReset(Unknown Source)
                at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.access$301(Unknown Source)
                at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.run(Unknown Source)
                at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
Caused by: 4:
                at com.jcraft.jsch.ChannelSftp._get(ChannelSftp.java:980)
                at com.jcraft.jsch.ChannelSftp.get(ChannelSftp.java:870)
                at com.jcraft.jsch.ChannelSftp.get(ChannelSftp.java:849)
                at org.apache.camel.component.file.remote.SftpOperations.retrieveFileToFileInLocalWorkDirectory(SftpOperations.java:586)
                ... 15 more
Caused by: java.io.IOException: inputstream is closed
                at com.jcraft.jsch.ChannelSftp.fill(ChannelSftp.java:2327)
                at com.jcraft.jsch.ChannelSftp.fill(ChannelSftp.java:2317)
                at com.jcraft.jsch.ChannelSftp.checkStatus(ChannelSftp.java:1930)
                at com.jcraft.jsch.ChannelSftp._sendCLOSE(ChannelSftp.java:1943)
                at com.jcraft.jsch.ChannelSftp._get(ChannelSftp.java:975)
                ... 18 more

I am using camel-2.9.0

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Shadab

________________________________
*** This e-mail (and any attachments), is confidential and may be privileged. It may be read, copied and used only
by intended recipients. Unauthorized access to this e-mail (or attachments) and disclosure or copying of its
contents or any action taken in reliance on it is unlawful. Unintended recipients must notify the sender immediately
by e-mail/phone & delete it from their system without making any copies or disclosing it to a third person.***

Re: SFTP stops polling files when delete option is set to true

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi

See here with some points what you can do to investigate a problem and
what can help to fix it
http://camel.apache.org/support

--
Claus Ibsen

RE: SFTP stops polling files when delete option is set to true