Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Andrea Pescetti <pe...@apache.org> on 2013/03/03 22:17:10 UTC

Footers for OpenOffice mailing lists

We periodically see people who have difficulties in unsubscribing
OpenOffice lists, and actually our website and procedures often insist
on how to subscribe rather than how to unsubscribe.

I've thus asked for adding footers to all our non-strictly-technical lists:
with the same style currently in use for the users list.

This won't solve all problems (and I know information is already in the
headers, but...), but it may help some volunteers and it makes it clear
that we always inform people on how to unsubscribe. If anybody has
better suggestions, feel free to propose them.

Regards,
   Andrea.

Re: Footers for OpenOffice mailing lists

Posted by janI <ja...@apache.org>.
+1, thx for helping to solve this issue, even though I still find it is a
loss everytime someone unsubscribes.

rgds
Jan I.