Posted to users@trafficcontrol.apache.org by Hank Beatty <hb...@apache.org> on 2018/02/13 13:34:12 UTC

Traffic Monitor Golang Port 8089

Hello Traffic Control Team,

I'm working on setting up the new Traffic Monitor Golang and have noticed that it is listening on port 8089. Is this an
internal communications port for TM? What is this port being used for? What other servers/processes need to be able to
access this port?

Thanks for any help.

Regards,
Hank

Re: Traffic Monitor Golang Port 8089

Posted by Hank Beatty <hb...@apache.org>.
Thanks Dave,

You are right! It was not Traffic Monitor. I should have looked more closely at my netstat output.

Thank you for your help and time.

Regards,
Hank

Posted by Dave Neuman <ne...@apache.org>.