Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Vinicius Carvalho <ja...@gmail.com> on 2005/11/14 18:08:41 UTC

Creating asset object

Hello there! I need to access resources on the fly. i was thinking in doing
this by creating assets to them and then accessing it. Problem is.

1st: How do I inject an ContextAssetFactory in my component?
2nd: After that, in order to create an Asset I need a baseResource and a
location, how do I inject/build/lookup those too?

Regards

RE: Creating asset object

Posted by Patrick Casey <pa...@adelphia.net>.
	I can't speak with huge authority on the minimum effort path in 4.0,
but with 3.0.3 I'd recommend just making a new engine service to serve
dynamic assets rather than try to bootstrap the existing asset service.

	--- Pat