Posted to dev@fluo.apache.org by Furkan KAMACI <fu...@gmail.com> on 2017/12/24 13:39:09 UTC

Contribution to Apache Fluo

Hi All,

I'm Furkan KAMACI who is a person loves open source, Java, and Machine
Learning. I'm Committer and PMC member of Apache Gora, Apache Nutch, and
Committer of Apache ManifoldCF.

Apache Fluo really attracted me and I would like to contribute and be a
part of it! I've just started to contribute [1] and created a blog post for
Apache Fluo [2].

Fluo Tour concept is really cool! I would like to contribute to Fluo
Recipes Tour [3].

[1] https://github.com/kamaci/fluo
[2] http://furkankamaci.com/apache-fluo/
[3] https://fluo.apache.org/tour/recipes/

Kind Regards,
Furkan KAMACI

Re: Contribution to Apache Fluo

Posted by Furkan KAMACI <fu...@gmail.com>.
Hi Mike,

Thanks for the information! I'll start it as soon as possible.

Kind Regards,
Furkan KAMACI

Posted by Mike Walch <mw...@apache.org>.

Posted by Furkan KAMACI <fu...@gmail.com>.